The RMA membership classification is comprised of founder members, adherent members and honorary members. Membership is open and based on two different membership categories:
1. Adherent membership : Adherent members are physical persons who upon request and after subscription to the RMA statute, are approved by the executive board. The adherent members will register as follows:
- Doctors with a medical degree working in Rwanda, all nationalities.
- Rwandan doctors living and/or working abroad.
- Retired doctors, previously working in Rwanda.
- Medical students in their last year of medical studies.
- Organizations/affiliations (any health professional organization is eligible to apply for RMA registration).
2. Honorary membership : An honorary member is any person to whom the General Assembly is grant that title due to special and appreciable support rendered or renderable to the association.
The RMA membership dues are according to your membership categories and the amount is fixed by the annually meeting.
|RMA members categories||Registration fees||Annual regular membership|
|Doctors with a medical degree working in Rwanda, all nationalities||Paid once while registration||100%|
|Rwandan doctors living and/or working abroad||Paid once while registration||100%|
|Retired doctors, previously working in Rwanda||Paid once while registration||80%|
|Medical students in their last year of medical studies||Paid once while registration||100%|
|RMA organization affiliated||Paid once while registration||80%|
|Honorary membership||Paid once while registration||100%|
You can get a discount according to 4 payment options
|Option 1||Registration fees + 1 year – Annual regular membership||0%|
|Option 2||Registration fees + 3 years – Annual regular membership||5 %|
|Option 3||Registration fees + 5 years – Annual regular membership||10%|
|Option 4||Registration fees + 10 years – Annual regular membership||20%|