The trusted and unified voice of doctors in promoting medical profession in Rwanda
- To represent medical doctors with authority and credibility.
- To advise the Government, other medical bodies and the general public on matters related to health.
- To promote the integrity and collegiality in medical profession.
- To contribute to the capacity building of doctors for providing excellent health care.
- To contribute to research and development in the health care sector
- To develop partnerships with other national and foreign associations/organizations for opening opportunities to RMA.
- To promote the welfare of medical doctors.
As a Member of Rwanda Medical Association: Our members are our number one priority in all the work we do. We seek to build and maintain an association that is inclusive, collaborative, and accountable to physicians. We have an uncompromising commitment to serve them well, protect their interests, and contribute to their overall health and well-being.
As a Leader in Contributing to a Quality Health-Care System in Rwanda : We are committed to be in the forefront of building a stronger, higher quality health-care system for our patients, and ensuring valued and effective roles for physicians in that system.
As an Advocate for the Health of Rwandan: We advocate on behalf of our members for the health of Rwandans. We encourage healthy living practices and illness prevention. In our work, we advocate evidence-based practice and reliance on the substantial knowledge base of our membership.
- Treating everyone with respect, dignity and integrity.
- Fostering an environment of innovation, excellence and courage.
- Continuous improvement through careful and considered change.
- Openness and honesty in all of our relationships and all we do.